Sunday, April 7, 2019

What ARE the consequences to CASTING SPELLS? CAUSE AND EFFECT? GOOD OR BAD?

SO A YOUNG LADY IN MY FACEBOOK GROUP ASKED THIS QUESTIONS AND IT WAS OPEN FOR DISCUSSION.

HERE WAS MY RESPONSE.

If you are not able to read that this is what I said.

It's pretty much what you believe. Do you or do you not believe in Karma. Some say it's real some say it's not. It's a debate and argument that has been going on for centuries. I for one believe good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. It's all in your mind. If you work and cast black magick and you feel you will have repercussions, just from the power of your thoughts alone. Anything bad would happen and you would believe that it was because of something you did. To answer your question for an example would be the time I cast a love obsession spell. I had always did love work on this person but it wouldn't stick and when I combined it with the obsession part. He started to scare me and I had to get away from him basically sneak away and yes you can get what you want but will it really be worth it? Or are you or will you be really prepared and ready for something like that at all cost?

If you feel lead to wanting to try a love spell or have been considering it. Then I would recommend you hire or book me for a consultation so that we can discuss this further. You need to know what could happen or what you would need to do to watch out for signs just in case. 

Follow and click here to hire or book me for a spiritual consultation.


No comments:

Post a Comment