Sunday, April 21, 2019

FACEBOOK glitches costing small business and especially SPIRITUAL BUSINESS OWNERS clients and customers.

Check out PRETTY GIRLS DEALS




I am writing this tonight because I am just really tired of it. Now I don't think Facebook is doing this on purpose. But it surely is a glitch and a pain for small business owners. Especially for those of us who are running small stores and shops online. Listen close so this is what happened to me...Actually, this has happened to me at least 4 times around the past year. So a potential client contacts me around march of 2019 and I just got the message TODAY (keeping this in mind that it has happened to me before). Now of course if you are not friends with a person and you send someone a message it will most likely and automatically go to their spam folder. So I have been good with keeping up or taking a look at my spam folder. Which I have obtained many clients and customers that way. However, Facebook's system just sends messages whenever now! If we are not friends on facebook. So I messaged the person right away letting them know that I am just now seeing this message due to Facebook and if there was anything I could do for them or help them. Of course, the person said no not at that time and that they went to someone else because they thought either I was too busy or I didn't want or couldn't answer them back and that they needed help right away. So, of course, I thanked them for contacting me and let them know if they ever changed their mind or needed me again I would be here and thanked them for considering me.....YOU KNOW I WAS SOOO MAD LMAO!! I just had to write about this and to see if any of you all have been through this where it had a direct effect on your business for making a sale or offering your service. Hoping that this could be shared with people. Especially on facebook to let people know that they are not being ignored and if you are not actual friends on facebook with whom you are trying to connect too then it will most likely go to spam or hang out in internet heaven until facebook lets it's pearly gates open hahaha! Has this happened to you? I would like to know. What did you do about it? Did you lose a potential client or sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment