Tuesday, April 30, 2019

As of June1st, 2019 my prices for my Spirit Reading, Spellwork and Rootwork services will go up.

     Get your services before June1st, 2019 SPIRIT READINGS/CONSULTATIONS!!! PRICE  INCREASE. EFFECTIVE JUNE1ST, 2019






Yes, that is right you guys. It's time for me to make some more business changes. I remember I started out in 2016 on my own charging I think it was $35 dollars for 30 minutes or 65 for an hour. I did fine with that and then in 2017, I changed it to $40 for 30 minutes or $70 for an hour. *NOTE*
***THE PRODUCTS IN MY ONLINE STORE https://spiritualsuppliesandcandles.myshopify.com/
WILL HAVE THE SAME PRICES***

NEW PRICES FOR SPIRIT READINGS AND CONSULTATIONS WILL BE $60 FOR 30 MINUTES OR $100 FOR AN HOUR.

Some of you all know that if I am feeling generous I will go over in time, but I will interrupt the session when the time is over. I have put in my dues and time in the community and spirit will take us to another level when it's time.

You guys may say "hey that's too high for me"?? Well...once the newness of it all fades away, most of you will see that some others charge way more than I do still. So I would say that this is something that you could save up for or this can be something that you can write off as a business expense if we are talking about the business side of the occult life and spirituality practices. I appreciate you that are reading this blog.


It's just time to make those changes not only because of my client base growing. It's due to the change of the economy as well. For all of you who are reading this and you are already a client of mine. These changes will affect everyone. So everyone will pay the same price for my services overall. Now as far as my rootwork and spellwork prices. I would rather not discuss my prices online those I never have and never will. I will only discuss prices if you are a potential client for those services. Meaning we have had the consultation or if you and I discuss a "general" quote. For me, everyone's work is not the same. Even though some of the herbs and rituals may be the same there is nothing that is totally the same. I will get more into that if you are a client. I also give free information for business and how to make real income on the side. As I believe "do not put all your eggs in one basket"! That is a very favorite quote and saying that I live by. If one thing isn't working other things will. Let me share with you how I do it. Or if you have questions. The best thing I can do for you with that is to tell you what I have been through and give you pointers on what NOT to do and so you can save and keep your money energy rotating which brings in wealth and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment