Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Knowing the difference between being FRIENDS and being business ASSOCIATES.

I am writing this blog tonight because I want people to know that there is a HUGE difference between being friends and being business associates. Even though I feel that you shouldn't have any expectations from people. You certainly shouldn't have any expectations from people that you have met on the internet. People will tell you this and that but at the end of the day. They may not come through or change their mind about dealing with you or doing business with you. Even though you feel that you have supported him or her throughout their journey and feel that you have a bond with them. The truth is that the majority of the time you are an ally and with having alliances sometimes people who hate each other's guts will band together for a common cause. The sooner you understand this the better off you will be and you won't feel so hurt when they start to feel that they are better than you or feel that you no longer serve a purpose in their lives, hey life is like this! It is what it is. It's true that many people know this but it's also true that many do not and if you are finding yourself going through any of this. Hopefully, this will be helpful to you. Sometimes you can't talk to the people around you and you just need someone to listen and possibly give you advice or tools on how to handle certain situations. That is where I come in. I have been through so much in my lifetime. Even though many think I am younger than what I look. I have been around since the 70's I am living my best life now and no I am not rich...YET lol. But I have a peace that no one can take from me cause I will not let them. If you are reading this and feel drawn to me. Hire me for a spirit reading or consultation. You will not regret it! CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME FOR SPIRITUAL SERVICES!

No comments:

Post a Comment