Monday, April 15, 2019

Spirit will always give you a warning but DO YOU LISTEN? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LATELY...

OKAY, so I am going to make this pretty short and sweet. Just proving my point along with many others that if you intune with your ancestors, deities or the spirits that you work with or your guardians. Then they will ALWAYS WARN you about different situations and people! Now, I had a POTENTIAL client that I had set up an appointment for and everything seemed okay right UNTIL I tried to call this person. NOT ONLY did I have a hard time connecting to this person by phone. I had even asked this person "is everything okay on your end" cause normally I don't have issues on this phone. So after her trying to call me and me call her it(it seemed like it took forever for us to connect about 10 minutes or so) so I even got on the computer phone and THAT was when I thought "HEY YALL TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING"? I talk to my ancestors like that sometimes so don't judge me lol. They kept telling me and showing me SOMETHING is off about this. So after we finally connected. I could feel her being agitated or irritated. So after the phone tag situation. I asked her if she was okay and how she was doing? She said, "I'm doing fine". I told her to let me know her why was she calling did she want a spirit reading or consultation about rootwork or spell work and she said she wanted a reading. So I told her okay "go ahead when you are ready to let me know what do you want to know d.o.b  and we can go from there". So when I tell you she just sat there for a while and didn't say anything. I was like oooooo OKAY lol we got one of these here so I could feel that we just didn't connect and she wanted more of a test the psychic reading instead of really needing help. Or it may have been some other type of messed up stuff going on that I really wouldn't rather say, cause this person might be reading this right now LMFAO!!! #LongHairDon'tCare
I told her that I am a spirit reader, not a psychic reader. So the way I do readings is that you have to let me know about what do you want to know cause for me since we are not face to face and spirit wasn't automatically showing me anything(which now I know why). I need to know what she wants so I can help her and then spirit starts to show me stuff about her and only she could know etc. etc.
When I tell yall that she has such a little nasty attitude and undertone. I couldn't wait to give her a refund and her money back. Not all money is good money and not everyone vibe with each other. I am really getting so good with listening to my intuition which is really my family that has passed on and my ancestors. I am proud and this is just to encourage you all that are reading this and if you face anything or have faced anything like this. Just pick up shake your hands off and keep it moving. Spirit brought me in a client not even an hour after that, that also ordered from my store. #StayBlessedUp
BEAUTIFUL TIGER'S EYE BRACELETS FOR PROTECTION

2 comments:

  1. This was excellent, and I agree with your analysis of the situation 100%.

    ReplyDelete