Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Manhunt underway for a fake deliveryman who shot a woman with crossbow!

As I am really getting more into blogging. You will find that I not only write or speak my opinion or share information about spirituality and magick. I also talk about real life situations, that goes on in the world. Feel free to share what do you think about the topic of this blog or what do you feel happened or sensed?

As I continued to read this story and was simply horrified. The things that happen in the world don't surprise me. There is a saying going around that the world is more horrible and dangerous than it's ever been before and with the rise of gun violence making a HUGE contribution to that. Making has certainly evolved when it comes to technology, medicine, and engineering. Now read this story and I will tell you what I saw happening but read this first place. Manhunt underway for fake deliveryman who shot woman with crossbow

Spirit showed me that this person was sent by someone she knew. There certainly is a connection between the man who shot her with the crossbow. I also see another woman involved. I also kept hearing boyfriend. Not that this guy was a boyfriend but this guy certainly connected to her enemy. Everything will all come to light very soon. The people that did this to her are scared and worried and regret it cause now they will do time for what they have done to this woman. The authorities will not let this one go. This woman also wasn't innocent! She didn't deserve that but this was certainly about revenge and not random. Feel free to let me know what you think about it or what you sense? In these days it's so important that we all not only practice being protected and do protection work but we do this nowadays cause there are more people now more than ever doing spells and witchcraft. Many do not know exactly what is going on and many are surprised when they do it and it works. If you need to talk to someone about any of this or have a question.



Hire me for a consultation



Manhunt underway for fake deliveryman who shot a woman with a crossbow

Source cite: 
KARMA ALLEN


No comments:

Post a Comment