Saturday, April 27, 2019

My experiences with THE BARON or BARON SAMEDI 2 WIVES OF THE BARON FIGHTING!

Baron Samedi

So...the conversation started when I posted this beautiful art photo of the Baron by Simon Eckhert



     I will first off start by saying that in the upper left-hand corner of this post is the word Baron Samedi. Do click on that and watch the video first and then come back here and read this post. Or if you are a rebel at heart like me( lmao) then read this first!
     So in the past, before I got on facebook. I have always heard stories about how the Baron can be jealous and very protective. There are stories about his past and how he Baron Samedi was to be a killer or cold-blooded assassin when he was here on earth before becoming a loa. Well, his energy/spirit is still very much like that but if the Baron finds favor in you then he will protect you from all your enemies and defeat them one way or another for you. He can be very strict and mean but he does have a soft spot for children and women. The Baron loves women. He has loved them while he was here in bodily form on this earth and he loves them in spirit and that is why he has MANY wives. I have known women who have worked with the Baron and he gives them money and makes a way for whatever they may desire. I have also known many women to take the Baron on as a "SPIRIT HUSBAND". He is also known to be very erotic along with being a terrific lover and very well endowed. He loves to visit women in dreams dressed up with his black tall hat tall dark and handsome self and very physically appealing and charming ways. A few women have told me how the baron will possess their lover and they could tell that they were having sex with the BARON and not their lover. When the Baron searches for new wives...as I stated before he will come through a woman's dreams and then that woman may hear of the women around her having the same dream about this TALL MASCULINE BLACK MAN calling out to them or wanting to get to know them better so to speak hahaha! That is the Baron for you. The first time I had a visit from the Baron. It was in a dream and I thanked him kindly for his interest but was in a relationship and was concerned about what he might do to my lover Johnny. I was intimated and did not want to say or do anything that may anger him, I really only wanted to please him, however, I  was very humble and thanked him for coming to me and that I was not ready for that, I could feel he understood me and I could feel his energy that he liked me(of course he loves women lol). He was not mean about it and nothing happened to me but WHAT DID HAPPEN was he started visiting all the other witches in our coven and around others outside of the internet and even some friends. Everyone was talking about this man and some were asking what does it mean as they didn't know. What was also very interesting is that an old group I had. Had 2 women in there that called themselves the Baron's wife!! They didn't know who each other was but as soon as the new one that called herself the barons' wife started to post. EVERYONE HATED HER LMAO! It was so crazy and I didn't know what had happened until I got back online later on and people were telling me that 2 women were going back and forth fighting and all the other women in the group starting fighting too lmao! It was like as SOON as they saw each other in that group it was ON AND POPPIN LOLOL! They both were The Baron's wife and openly claimed him as their SPIRIT HUSBAND.
One of the wives said that she no longer has relations with men and that the Baron is the best lover she has ever had, the only one she would ever need. 


3 comments: