Thursday, October 3, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY! OCT. 3RD, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY GOES TOO... Giselle Baez Libran!!!
Here is what she says about her services and business!
Giselle owner of Made by Kiskeyana.
I serve the lwa and venerate my ancestors
Practice 21 division, Dominican Vodou.
I make my own products which I
sell under the name Made by Kiskeyana.
I offer a variety of items, all made by me.
Some of which are, candles, oils, powders and more
I also have a Facebook blog, named Kiskeyana.
I do readings, and offer consultations.
My type of workings is done in the way of my tradition, and my culture.
From the Dominican Republic.
https://www.facebook.com/kiskeyana.valiente/
Email
kiskeyana.valiente@gmail.com
My IG and YT is kiskeyana.valiente
😍

No comments:

Post a Comment