Monday, October 7, 2019

ACCEPTED INTO THE AMAZON INFLUENCER PROGRAM YAYYY!!

I am happy to announce that. I have an Amazon storefront. If you already shop on amazon consider going through my storefront and support a small business! You still will be shopping at amazon none of that has changed. I just get a small commission from amazon as a referral, and you still don't pay me anything, you just go about your business on Amazon as usual. It doesn't matter if you have shopped at amazon or not and you don't have to make a new account, if you feel like doing a good deed and paying it forward then I want you to know that I really do appreciate you! Follow the link below. #amazoninfluencer #thankful #instagram #secretsofconjurecoven #spiritreadings #spiritualwork #https://amzn.to/2nnw46F

No comments:

Post a Comment