Saturday, October 5, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY FOR OCT 5TH, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY GOES TOO...Rob Abbott!!! I first started studying and practicing the Occult when I was 8 yrs old. Found a life for all things Magic, through the "mythology" of ancient pantheons. My true calling was that of the ancient Roman/Greek. Fortunately, I was raised around Appalachian Conjure and Rootwork. Along the way, I had recognition as a young child that I was clairvoyant and happened to run into other '"Naturals" along the way. At the age of 20, I officially filly devoted myself to Traditional Witchcraft as well as continually drawing on the Conjure orally taught by my Appalachian relatives. 2002-2005 did Wicca a yr and a day reaching the 3rd-degree priest. My practices are primarily deep Southern Conjure and Vodouisant. I've been doing professional Tarot readings and palms amongst other Divination since 1997. Ethically, in Conjure/Hoodoo/Rootwork, I'm a two-headed Dr working with both hands. Connect to his facebook business page! https://www.facebook.com/MystikalMojo/

No comments:

Post a Comment