Monday, October 7, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY FOR OCT. 6TH, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY GOES OUT too... Kirstyn Jackson!!! This beautiful and powerful practitioner is from New Orleans. I’m a New Orleans native who loves the craft and culture. Born an empath like many but didn’t tune in until adulthood. I’m new to the spiritual community but not new to spirituality. Looking back, I grew up in the craft because it’s a part of our lifestyle in New Orleans. I was doing spiritual work as a child & didn’t realize it until I grew up. I’ve been consistently practicing for 10yrs. I practice New Orleans voodoo, hoodoo, conjure & rootwork. I do pendulum readings, tarot readings, Oracle readings & candle magic. I also make some conjure oils that I plan to launch in the near future. If anyone needs to reach me for spiritual services I can be contacted through Facebook, Messenger and Instagram @4thelove_ofconjure Positive vibes only

No comments:

Post a Comment