Monday, October 7, 2019

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY FOR OCT. 8TH, 2019.

THE "WITCHY" LOOK OF THE DAY GOES OUT TOO...Cindy Williams!!! I started drawing in 2017. I wasn't able to draw at this level until I was affected by a brain injury from being hit by a car while walking in 2016. The car was being driven around 55mph. My skull was broken in 3 places and my brain was damaged. I have faced many trials along the way. This caused me to dive into my art which helped me dive into my third eye. I have many health conditions related to this accident. My art keeps me grounded in the present and the mystical at the same time. I recently moved to beautiful far north Minnesota. I live with my best friend Monica. We started a coven and things are growing well. *You can find her on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/SinergeArt/ Here is my art page if interested

No comments:

Post a Comment