Tuesday, May 14, 2019

SPIRITUALSUPPLIESANDCANDLES(BUYING AND SELLING) MARKETPLACE

Spiritual Supplies and Candles Buying and Selling Marketplace



Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by to read my blog today. After careful thought. I went ahead and made a spiritual buying and selling group. FACEBOOK BUYING AND SELLING GROUP.
After listening to feedback in my closed group. Everything you want to know about hoodoo, voodoo, magick and witchcraft. I decided that I would keep the old one and just start a new one and link both of my groups together.So if you are into buying and selling spiritual products, items or services. Come and join this group. It is open to everyone If you join PLEASE read the group rules and like or comment that you agree or both. I am going to not be so nice when it comes to this new group. Please read what I wrote below or click on one of the highlighted links to help you find my page. Ase'

*****GROUP RULES*****





Welcome to SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES AND CANDLES BUYING AND SELLING MARKETPLACE!!! PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN THIS
GROUP. The rules are simple! You can post your products or services up to TWICE A DAY! Anyone not following these
rules will be kicked out without warning! This is an open and public marketplace so please make sure that you don't
mind complete strangers seeing your post! Also, I am not held responsible for any type of transactions, or barter and
trade you may do with any member, buyer or seller! So proceed with caution as always online. I am not responsible for
anyone in this group so if you buy things or get services you are on your own! This is an adult group. Must be at least 
18 years of age or older only! Buying liking and agreeing with this post you are acknowledging that you understand.
Please like and agree! if I see you have not agreed to this post then you will also be deleted without warning. 

Thank you for understanding and let's keep this group clean and safe for all of us.Happy Selling and Buying everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment