Monday, May 6, 2019

SO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS and GIRLS EH? Having an ONLINE STORE IS NOT EASY!

Lmao, so that introduction sounded really messed up lol. But keep reading! You will be glad you did.

SHOP AT SPIRITUALSUPPLIESANDCANDLES.MYSHOPIFY.COM




oKAY! So, I thought I would share this with you all that are considering having an online store. First I want to CONGRATULATE you all! On your dreams and endeavors. For many of us who don't or didn't have the time to invest in a physical store this is really the next best and big thing! Even popular stores like MACY'S, WALMART, SEPHORA, LANE BRYANT all realize that in order to compete in this modern time to stay alive and to make money. They realized that they all needed this online presence as well. So after you have gotten your LLC or your business license so that major wholesale distributors will take you seriously as a store owner..what's next? The next thing is to get into setting up your store. Unless you have a computer genius friend or if you have knowledge with coding and graphic design. Your store may get lost in the crowd. But on the other end if you hire someone or a company that will help you out. Then I would highly recommend because a lot of the social media platforms will be automatically built into your storefront, which will make it easy for you to share on all platforms. That DOES save time for those of us who don't have the TIME for those types of details. Now I have been around online for many years now and doing different things and its okay to start out with a free facebook page, or blog, or WordPress, etc. But if you want to play with the BIG GIRLS AND BOYS you are going to need something like Shopify. I will tell you that the thing you have to realize about Shopify and other companies like that is that most will have a monthly fee. So you can pay monthly or you can pay by the year to save on a month or two. HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU ABOUT YOUR NEW BUSINESS? DO YOU WANT YOUR STORE TO BE POPPIN? DO YOU WANT MORE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE? Then I would say consider the investment. Not only does Shopify have a number that you can call if you need help 24/7 !!! But if it's something the gurus cannot do then they will refer you to someone else in Shopify like an expert and they can help you too. That will cost too but as you are going through this it allows you to get to know more about your store and how to operate it. Of course, there are some things about Shopify that I don't like. But what I do like outweighs the bad for me. I also love it cause I can put any type of new products basically whatever I want in there. Allows me to send out discount codes etc. The truth is that I love having my online store. When my people are happy when my products and merchandise is shipped out to them it makes me want to go harder and KILL THAT SH*T!!! I am still learning as I go along with many things as well but I hope this helped you all that are thinking about it or into it. I love having an online store, for me, it is one of my greatest accomplishments that I have had in my life and a motivator! I plan on being around as long as the Creator God and Goddess allows me too. I hope you do too! SHOP AT THE ORISHA AND DEITY STORE!
High Priestess Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment