Wednesday, May 22, 2019

I will be featured in a Book Called "Ember Anna and the Turkey Stone Comb", as an honorable mention! WHAT AN HONOR!!!

This is (the cover) the Book I am so honored to be mentioned in! It was written by Almetia C. Grier.
When I thanked her for the honorable mention( my picture will also be in there). She told me that
she was inspired by watching me and my videos! That she started to work her magick and BOOM!!! Her writing career is taking off and also she teaches Occult knowledge, does group rituals with her students (adults)and is a business entrepreneur! Wow wow wow. All I can say is WOW lol!! I thank the spirits and I also thank this young lady. You all should go over to her page and check her out! She is TiaCheriGreer on Facebook.
If you would like to support this young lady in her endeavors and business. Check out the info below or contact her directly on Facebook. I will have her tagged on my page. 



You can pre-order for a contribution of more than $20 or purchase from Amazon Friday for $25.

You can pre-order for a contribution of more than $20 or purchase from Amazon Friday for $25.

TiaCheri Grier

Her PayPal is   pay.me/hshunny

$HomeschoolHunny (cashapp)




No comments:

Post a Comment