Sunday, December 29, 2019

WHEN YOU LEVEL UP AND CHANGE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU CHANGES!



Yes, that is me in the middle if you were wondering. I didn't realize that I was actually that heavy until I looked at the picture again a few months ago!! That is me almost 2 years ago. People ask me how did I lose all that weight? Well, the truth is that I worked closely with Oshun and did rituals for myself to get the results I wanted, I decided to use my gift for myself. I just decided that I wanted to make some changes in my life and wanted to get healthy again. Also, I had a health scare where I was having to take high blood pressure medication. I know that runs in my family's bloodline and diabetes. I have seen family die of this disease in my family and lose limbs! I just decided that wasn't going to be me and I would have to make some serious changes and I went home and cried out to Oshun and God to help me gain control of my life again. I started making small changes and just got up one day and started walking. I would talk to Oshun and she promised to guide me in the right direction because I was truly ready and I wanted to live my life free from stress and able to enjoy the many blessings that she and Damballah had blessed me with and I wanted to be able to enjoy everything. My cries and prayers were answered and the first thing I did was take time away from the internet because it was becoming so toxic for me. I was being harassed and stalked. My ex and I at the time decided it was time for me to get away for a while. Much was revealed to me and I would say that certain gifts I have became stronger and also Oshun sent many ancestors and spirits my way to protect me cause through the vision she gave me she showed me that I have much more work to do and that I am needed here on this planet and to focus on what I am doing and no one else and everything else would be taken care of. I also see a vision of all the spirits and guides that are protecting me and it was shocking. In the vision, it literally looked like an army of people outside my house. During this time I also got a stronger connection with my Eshu and when people come into my home. They show me visions and tell me things about people I know their intentions right away. I was also taught to be still and quiet and they will do the dirty work. 
Of course, I have been eating healthy as much as I can and working out. I don't drink and I don't smoke...tobacco lolol. All in all I can say that my clientele has also changed...for the better and many doors of opportunity has opened for me, I am so humble and thankful!!! Ase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment