Saturday, December 7, 2019

DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU ARE WINNING SPIRITUAL FAMILY!

HELLO, MY SPIRITUAL FAMILY HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING THIS FINE DAY? WELL, IT ALL STARTED WITH THIS FACEBOOK POST!!! 
When you truly care about yourself you don't care what the haters have to say. Shoot I am focusing on my own life and all this beautiful fine body, to focus on their stuff or if I am, you better believe it's something that I am going to use and apply to my own life to make it better. If it helps for them to make fun of you so that they can feel better about their boring little lives then let them! I sit back and laugh cause I know they watchin. Thank you for the energy HAHAHA! #EnjoyingLife #EnjoyingAllThisNewFineBody #Yasss

You know I had to write this message because right now I am LMAO inside!! You see when people have to talk about you and try to make you out to be a joke its because that is how they feel about themselves on the inside and especially if you KNOW that you are winning and striving to become your greatest version. LMAO! I totally get it now that I am older you know when I was younger I use to worry "why they don't' like me"? "Why are they talking about me like that, don't they know I like them"? Hahaha!!! That is that "seeking validation thing that people talk about". Think about it Ladies... especially you ladies... are you sure that you really like that guy? Or are you just seeking him to acknowledge you? You may ask yourself "why isn't he liking my page like I see him liking others"?? It's because you are sending off that messed up vibe like PLEASE PAY ME ATTENTION! Really meditate on it cause the truth is that we Ladies should not be wanting to date or be around anyone who has to constantly put us down anyway. 
If you are experiencing any of this don't hesitate to contact me and hire me for a session. You will have my complete attention while I connect to my ancestors for you. 
Hello there thank you so much for contacting me if you would like to speak with me here is my info on how to hire me. I would recommend a consultation. You can pay via my website for spirit readings and consultations.
 Here is my link to my website Spirit Readings and Consultations
https://spiritualsuppliesandcandles.myshopify.com/products/consultations-and-readings  
or you can go another route.
To set up a phone, text, or chat session with me so I can hear more about your situation and see what would be
 best to do.
 I do PayPal here cash app $Katherineceesay (my cash app I.D), google pay
which you can send to highpriestesskathie@gmail.com   
My PayPal email is ladykatherine38@yahoo.com if you don't do PayPal I will send you an invoice, 
 just let me know which time you want when you
are ready then,

after you hire me to send me your phone number and we can book a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment