Thursday, December 5, 2019

MADE A VIDEO CALLED HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF! I WILL BE UPLOADING IT ON YOUTUBE!

One thing I love about my whole weight loss journey is the fact I can play around with a lot of different clothing and styles sooo much fun!! #PlantBasedDiet #BellyDancing #Fun #SelfLove #SelfCare #FeelLikeIamInMyTwenties 🥰💋💄💃💅🍒🍓🥦🥝🍇🍉🍏🍎🍆 !!



     For those of you that have been following me throughout the past few years have noticed the change in my physical appearance. The fact that I have many of you and people I know around me have told me so. Well, it hasn't been easy I will tell you. Me losing this weight all started with a spiritual journey for me not too long ago and understanding that I had to truly protect my energy and giving people the negative energy that they desired from me was not only stopping me from growing as a woman but it was stopping me from growing spiritually. I was only able to do so much and it caused a block! I had to do a lot of cleaning up with my lifestyle and that included letting go of people around me and truly putting myself first and allowing myself the ZERO FUCKS to give about them! Once I did that and I had an agreement with myself that they are going to live their lives with out me if I died so I had to do the same. I will blog more about this soon. BELLY DANCING HAS DONE WONDERS FOR ME! I would encourage you all to try it and to check it out. I have a youtube channel called the dancing channel! I upload random clips of belly dancing and other things! My vision is to start doing routines on my own dancing channel in the future. I know it can and will happen..Ase'!!!  Thanks for reading!!! SUBSCRIBE! 
THE DANCING CHANNEL 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5f904BREsbF6H0Gwm6DciQ

REVIEWS BY KATHIE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPe2LRTiBsQOW4lZT2LVGNw

No comments:

Post a Comment