Tuesday, November 26, 2019

SPIRIT HAD ME TELL THIS YOUNG MAN THIS MESSAGE AND HIS REACTION WAS SHOCKING!!!

 

So, of course, if you have been following me on social media we all know by now that if you have an impending feeling to tell someone something that is usually spirit telling you what you should do. I have a neighbor that I noticed how good of a father he is. He always has his kids taking care of them and they have very good manners. They will come around and run around where I live and play. They don't bother me at all. I happen to run into him today on my way out. Spirit was like "tell him what a good father he is". I was like oh boy what now? So spirit was showing me how he and his spouse were fighting and I was like "please I don't want to have nothing to do with that". So as I saw him he came over and said hello. I told him that I noticed what a good daddy he is. His children were very polite. He proceeds to start talking to me telling me EVERYTHING about his life and how he and his wife were going through a divorce and he just wants custody of his kids. I saw that crazy look in his eyes and he was like "that means so much to me" he says sometimes I think the worse you know". He proceeds to tell me that sometimes like today he wants to do something really bad and he started to cry.  I was like  "I know and understand how you are feeling right now but this you will get past it because out of everything bad something good comes out of it and you deserve it because you have a good heart, but always remember how much your children need you here. No matter what and you want to be here when they are grown cause they will always need you and they won't forget what you have done for them. I know spirit was at work cause he just had this whole calm peace and determination about himself after our talk. You know sometimes we just need someone to listen and not judge so that the other person can do his or her healing. Ase!! I thank the ancestors!! 

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS AND YOU ARE HURTING AND NEED SOMETIME TO TALK TO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR A SPIRIT READING AT HIGHPRIESTESSKATHIE@GMAIL.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment