Saturday, June 8, 2019

It saddens me to say that my perfume "Secrets of Conjure" will be discontinued by August and I will no longer have that in my online store😢.

SECRETS OF CONJURE PARFUME

Well, dear hearts with all good things sometimes there must come an end too it. It saddens me to say that my perfume "Secrets of Conjure" will be discontinued by August and I will no longer have that in my online store😢.



It was a fun ride while it lasted and also I learned a lot about the perfume business. This is something that I have always wanted to do! I remember my grandmother would get on to me when I was a child to get out of her perfumes. I was always in her Chanel number 5 and that was my favorite of hers.  I only have about 6 bottles left you guys. Even though I won't be doing business with that particular perfume company again. I am also very HAPPY to say that I am talking to a new company and they are excited about helping me launch my new fragrance and I will have exclusive rights over my scents and products. So it won't be just a "signature" scent it will be all me! Be on the lookout for that! The cost for "secrets of conjure" is $73.00 total with shipping included for each of my last bottles, of course, I kept a couple for myself for memories sake. I truly appreciated the experience of it all and wouldn't have changed a thing, and just the when one door closes the ancestors will open up another Ase'! Just check out the screenshot below of what my last client who found me on youtube said about secrets of conjure, just a couple of weeks ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment