Thursday, March 7, 2019

R.I.P to my sister witch's son.

Today, a sister witch of mine lost her new born baby son. My heart goes out to her and I have been thinking of her all day. Many of us reached out and gave her our condolences. She requested that she didn't want to talk to anyone for awhile and you know what? I don't blame her at all. There is a lot of people that follow her who's heart is not in the right place and it's all just entertainment to them. Well this is real life and some people need to respect her request and her boundaries. My heart and prayers go out to her and the family. 

High Priestess Kathie


You can pay via my website for spirit readings and consultations. Here is my link to my website
https://spiritualsuppliesandcandles.myshopify.com/products/consultations-and-readings   
.

No comments:

Post a Comment