Saturday, August 5, 2017

Oshun is finally pleased!

Oshun is finally pleased, it was a long process cause she wasn't having just any old kind of statue. I wasn't finding anything googling "statue of Oshun" then it came to me(her telling me) put in "African woman statues" so when I did that I found all of these others but she still wasn't satisfied or wasn't the color she wanted...then all of a sudden...TADA, I almost started to cry cause (I know I was looking for at least 2 hours) I know she was pleased and I could feel her happiness!! I am also just giving thanks cause of all of the blessings she is giving to my clients and myself and it is the least I could do. Found not only one but a set of two! My order is on it's way. These statues represents her in every way. 21 inches tall! If you don't work with a deity you may not understand. #Oshun
http://www.highpriestesskathie.com 🍯🐝💦



No comments:

Post a Comment