Saturday, July 29, 2017

My Astral travel story! That really happened.

I astral traveled or had a dream that I met 3 Black young men that were in a gang and they told me that they died by getting shot. I looked at myself in a mirror and I looked like myself when I was in my early 20's. These spirits showed me a lot of love and told me they they really like me and wanted me to stay...they also broke out the GOOD WEED for me lolol! See back in they day I use to be in a gang or street family.. They even had a weed pipe that looked like a lantern that had like spirits and all different types of colors in it, I asked them "what the hell is this"? They told me that its the way the pipes look over here. . They asked me if I wanted to smoke it? I said yes so as I was trying to smoke it...I couldn't breath and felt like I needed an inhaler..they kept telling me to smoke it go ahead and I could feel one of the men sitting next to me and telling me he wanted me to stay please stay...so when I woke up from that travel..I could barely breathe!!! My throat was so dry!! Just be careful when you are out there astral traveling you may meet spirits or entities that don't want you to leave and you may not come back!!




No comments:

Post a Comment