Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's day to all you mommies out there! For those of you that know me. You all know that I lost my own mother about 3 years ago and it's been really hard because she was my best friend. Towards the end of her life she became very ill, and even though that was a bad thing one good thing happened was that she and I became closer than we ever were before. Not only did we call each other every day and sometimes even 2 to 3 times a day. She never, ever had to want for anything. My mom never had to cook or do anything she couldn't. If I couldn't get to her on a certain day, my fiance or my assistant would be right over to her taking care of anything she wanted. This made me happy and so proud because I remember being a little girl and promising my mom that I would take care of her because her and my father didn't have the best relationship and eventually ended up in divorce.
For those of you who are young and butt heads with your mother. Make sure that you still acknowledge her on this day. At least say hello or give her a call. You never know when you will not be able to say hello or goodbye again. Life is so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment